Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My encounter with Alien PART 3 (SPIDER MAN MEETS SUPERMAN)



Spiderman meets the superman :)

After wearing spider-man dress , i have decided to go to TASMAC (wine shop) and meet the superman who is none other than ajith, Reason Why i opted him is

Alcohol content in his body will be more than the blood, so he might not be aware of what's happening outside.

I bought a beer and started discussing about these issues slowly, Suddenly a guy came to me and started  starring at me like anything , i thought he identified me....

he laughed for a while ..and said, "Even spider man ended up in TASMAC because of a girl " #crazy world.

After a huge relief my interaction continued. I asked ajith is there anyway to contact Prime minister.?

Ajith , after drinking a glass of beer said "Hey idiot, ur a Spider man , So Use WEB.."

SO , i took laptop n Data card and mailed about all these problems to Honorable Prime minister "Manmohan singh"

After few minutes, i got a reply from him .Stating that ..

Hi Hari,


I will let u know about this after discussing with SONIA GANDHI JI. Thanks for the info


With Regards,
ManMohan Singh
Prime Minister of India. 


I got pissed of on seeing this mail. Mean while ajith became high after many shots of alcohol.

Suddenly, There was a huge sound, when i turn back i ended up in finding a space ship infront of me,
3 aliens ( looking similar to me ) holding huge guns started killing people. Among those three , one came to me and asked..

Where is ur id card.? i was bit confused..n asked ID Card.?

Alien shouted :" how many times i told you, whenever u enter universe you should wear that.?

I Said sorry .. and then alien provided me a new id card. I said thanks n asked his name , alien replied that his name is Pradhap #little shocked ..

After looking at ajith, Pradhap alien asked , why are u wasting time with idiotic humans, Kill him...now

It handed me a gun to shoot him and started counting numbers... 3....2........1

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. shoot that fellow... kattumirandi payan sir avan!!! sudunga sir avana!!! Ajith Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ...Will let u know abt tat 2moro venu :)

    ReplyDelete