Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Encounter with Alien - Part 2

A idea can change ur life, But my idea can change the universe...

I decided to travel to the aliens world and learn all the secrets and destroy them. So i thought of forwarding this plan to Prime minister, I was thinking how to contact him..?

My television seems to be a surprise element from this morning, again it produced a surprise, this time my friends gave these.

CNN IBN  was Flashing some news about me which stated that i am a alien, who was sent  from the alien world for the purpose of spy , they published these kind of news under the title " SPY KIDS" from Alien world.


NDTV went one step ahead, they went to my college and started interviewing my class girls.

 Nisi said " Hari alien never studies for the exam, During Financial management exam , he was struggling,Actually  i was the one who helped him to overcome that crisis.

Divya ganesan said , yeah she is right, i helped him in many assignments.

Divya agarwal interrupted in middle stating that , Alien hari is technically sound and he is good in computers.

On other hand, My relatives took the greater advantage, They were selling "All my $hits in ebay and making good money"


I was in deep dilemma about this situation, Whatever it is , i need to poke one of my friends for help, If i go and contact my college friends or school friends , they will attack me thinking that i am a alien..

So before protecting the universe, i have decided to protect myself.

I decided to wear a face mask to hide my identity,  i found a SPIDER MAN MASK inside my room.

I dressed up like SPIDER MAN and i decided to start my mission..

Research says that, Humans use only 2% brain whereas  Aliens use 25 % of their brain .. All my activities were  proving the second statement right... #shit happens to every one

Before police arrest me, i have decided to escape from my room.But, where can i hide...?

Hmmmm.. after  a thought , TASMAC (wineshop) came in to my picture.. Because its the only place where people will be busy in their own world, so, if i go there they cannot identify me.. This idea also paved the way for  getting a help from one of my friend

I said to myself, This spider man needs a help from that SUPER MAN...



To be continued......

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME .!





2 comments:

  1. dude relatives selling your sHits or shirts... mmm waiting for the next blog... update it soon or... all the readers will go MAD and kill u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually ..it is HITS ($- denotes money ).. SO i mentioned it as $hits ..thanks for the feedback venugopal

    ReplyDelete