Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

My encounter with Alien

There's a huge buzz in the town and people were talking about the "NEW ALIENS" which were attacking many  places. News channels were busy in making money out of this. I was sitting alone in my room .

My 6 senses were working in these following manners

EYES     - watching TV

EARS     -  Tuned in to Television

MOUTH - Crunching BINGO CHIPS

NOSE      - Affected by  cold n currently not in the position to work

TONGUE - Tasting my favorite BINGO (green ) chips

SKIN      - Mosquito dominated the proceedings here.

 I sensed this will be "The end of  world".  So my mind n heart were busy in coordinating things (wish list) which i need to do before leaving this world.  Suddenly a phone call 

Ajith on the other side, " hey , people are saying this is the end of the world, so we will have a farewell party for that, we will booze like anything for the last time

Hari - ok, i won't drink more than 1 beer because i have some other plans today. 

Ajith - see u by evening .. 

Call disconnected

After few seconds, i logged in to Facebook and i saw people updating their status as " RIP followed by their own name"

I gave like for Badri facebook status which stated    - " RIP To BADRI n SHALINI" ( True love never dies)

My brother (Arun) shared some pics of english movies which talked about aliens n end of world .#movie freak

Muddada venugopal  updated " RIP MBA int A batch" in Mba a batch group #leadership skills

I opened another tab to check my mail for the last time, And Rupesh mailed me, "I have completed the work, check the attached file for details #sincere worker n d lazy boss

I  wondered what Ashish, Pk(pradhap), ajay , Naveen , Mani will be doing now .?

AJAY - Texting to his girl friend ( Airtel announced this day as BLACK day, so SMS will be charged Rs 1)
Pk - Sitting in Food court with Mrs. Pradhap kumar #privacy maintained here
Ashish - Making money by selling Docomo Sim cards
Naveen Raj - he will be busy on devising a plan on "How to attack aliens" 
Mani -  Calling every one n saying RIP MAMA.. 
Jagan - On the way to meet his girl friend 

My imagination continued to some extent for few friends

Ashish Jain - Partying hard in some Pub 
Mukthiyar - Standing in the borders of Vellore with a big sword to fight against alliens
Joshua -    Will be Composing a song for all of us
Harish iyengar - Dominated the twitter world with his tweets
Harsha - Worshiping some god by chanting some mantra's
Krishna teja (KK)- May be sleeping as he is not aware of this issue , as he had a Hang over from yesterday night


Ok, what about Girls.?

Inside thought popped me, which said, They may be busy with make up to surprise aliens if not phone or busy for replying to the comments that boys gave them in their FB wall.

Suddenly some one knocked my room

I opened the door with lot of fear and i was ended up in seeing a guy who looked similar to me with a gun in hand.?

And the guy shouted : hey , what are u doing here .? let's destroy the universe ..

I was bit confused.. i said , ok wait..ill come after taking bath.. and closed my door

with confused mind, i saw the television, which flashed images of the ALIENS,  

My heart beat stopped for a moment , as "all aliens were looking like me".  after few seconds , i saw laptop . i got 5440 friend request in facebook and 12992 followers in twitter after this issue..

I don't know what to do now..? suddenly a idea popped inside me....


To be continued .....


COMMENTS ARE WELCOME !





5 comments:

  1. laughing like hell... i never knew that u can write humor also !!! nice work dude,,,, i love the sentence @badri and shalu (true love never dies) @mani RIP Mama @kk hangover sleeping @ajayboss sms charging 1 rupee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ kk 's hangover s the best part.. and Rupesh sincere worker very true da ;)
    very interesting.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 wrk hari..,
    @p.k....,in FOODCOURT n privecy,.
    @naveen rajz wrkin on device ...LOL...

    ReplyDelete