Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Butterfly effect

Part 1 - Introduction : 


The butterfly effect is a term used in chaos theory to describe how small changes to a seemingly unrelated thing or condition (also known as an initial condition) can affect large, complex systems.  It happens to every one's life, at some point of time, we regret for this, we think things would have been changed if we had done that.. best example when we miss a catch in cricket.. Certain events which happened to  made me to write this blog post.


Part 2 -  “Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found.” - A beautiful mind movie


Jagan one of my close friend, he used to stay in my room and we were doing part time together. He used to narrate his love story during that timeHow can i forget , Its November 2010, i was sitting in my room and spending time with my newly opened Facebook account.. To be precise i was busy in cultivating my crops in farmville. jagan came to my room after the sun set, and he showed a group photo to me and asked hari , common find my girl.. ? after starring at that photo, i pointed out a girl (miss X) and said, it should be her.. he laughed for a while and said.. Your wrong and he pointed his girl.. after few seconds.. he asked.. hari , are you interested in that girl , which you pointed out first.? 99.9 % of the time I would have said " No" for this as i never found interested in these things.. anyway this time i said "YES" and this is how the story begun.....

Part 3- This part of the story is called " HappYness "  - The Pursuit of Happyness  Movie

Jagan collected the number of miss X from his girl friend.. after that i dont know what i did.. a series of improbable events.. we met and we spoke for hours in phone .. after a two or three months she became too close to me like in movies they used "blood and bone and we cannot be separated " . We went to movie together, and even i took her to my home after that.. in my home they asked many questions like a child who used to ask his mom when he/she starts to speak.. even my brother joined the party.. but , my confident was too high during that time, i even felt i can explain "how color looks like to a blind person.?" months passed.. april, may, june and she was everything to me .. everyday seems to be colorful and i enjoyed each and every moment of her presence and then Her vaccations begun... i never thought it will be too long.. During that time.. i missed her lot, even she missed me.. one dark night , i messaged her stating , i am having a feel for and i am in love with her and whatever its Ur decision and i am respecting you.. she didnt talk about this later.. it was normal and everything was going good

Part 4- And then, Tyler was gone - Fight Club movie

Suddenly she stopped talking to me, she didnt reply for my message, she didnt even pick my calls.. i dont know the reason behind it.. whatever it is.. i kept on trying,when she spoke with me oneday, i asked her reason,.. she didnt say till now.. i couldn't capture her vision.. i couldnt leave things like that, amount of suffering which i had because of her activities is unimaginable.. things didnt go well after that.. rarely we spoke with each other.. everyone fights , there's a reason behind each fight, here we fought for no reasons.. one fine day,she called me and said " hari , i got committed". all i can say is i am happy for her"  . This is how my first love came to end.. 

Part 5- My mamma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest gump movie

I always feel that in love , you should not expect. My life moved on after a while. A small group photo brought this much story to my life, things would have been different if jagan didn't show that photo..? may be some other is story is waiting for me.. instead of thinking about why it has happened, i should see what will happen from now on .. because life is a chocolate box and also i learnt happiness is inside me and i should not worry on things.. 

 It's not H-A-P-P-Y-N-E-S-S Happiness is spelled with an "I" instead of a "Y"  - Pursuit of happiness movie






5 comments:

  1. hari... my like "wow" after reading this blog!!! I will not accept that your grammar groomed but now you got the "X" factor, which kept the flow and also i felt sorry for you at times in the blog but at laughed even at that time... that is because of the Happ"I"ness inside you while writing this blog!!
    you should beat Jagan[:)] for showing that pic after totally drunk, but am sure, you may not be what "you" are now without that event too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super liked hari..,n hope u gonna get a worthy "chocolate" soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. har really proud of u. luv ya har!! u r such a positive thinker. ppl say happiness is beautiful nd pain is ugly but aft reading ts i found it is up to the person to decide if an experience is pain or happiness. ur pain nd agonies were so beautiful to read..

      super sexy har.

      Delete