Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This is how the year ended - 2013

New year is about to start, People will be partying hard, Some people will call to their loved ones, Some will be thinking what good habits to cultivate from now on and i am here sitting infront of my laptop with a beer in hand and recalling things happened in past, its full of surprise, I am not going to classify them in two categories called good or bad , few things happen because it meant to, I strongly believe in karma too. I am going to share things which i learnt this year

First and foremost is My break up with person i love the most in the world :

Till first half of this year, I was dreaming about something which i never knew that it won't happen.

"It's hard to wait for something you know will never happen, but it's even harder to stop when you know it's the most thing you ever wanted."- Will Smith

People keeps asking me the reason for my breakup , All i can say is, I have 1000 reasons to tell why I loved her , I dont even have 1 reason to say why not ?. Let me precise this to a point , Love story right? Ill keep scribbling. I promised her i will make her happy, But i didnt , No matter what wrong or right she did, I failed that's it. So from this point I have decided strongly that " No one can become a sad story like me or her" I ll do my best to make sure everyone is live and beyond infinity
Second best learning is from business - Codingmart

First of my life went in searching jobs, Sitting for interviews, I attended nearly 10-15 interviews and the final response will be one - Why don't you start your own company ? Even google cant find results for me during this time, But senthil did at last, Person who i have always love from day 1 when i meet 4 years back. He came to invite for his marriage, Later it also became invitation to work with him. I was happy to take this offer. It was dream to come true, Where you work for yourself.

First three months set to be horrible, I couldnt understand what these people talk in office, Coming from a business school, that too HR, All i did in college is " Playing lemon on the spoon" , "Industrial visits".Then i some how started learning basics, Started to play around with languages. Then a small glorious period. Imagine you are about to get a degree in ur college and previous day , ur going to recruit people, I was sitting in the other side of the chair before three months, its like dream come true. Good thing about human life is u cant witness only success or failure, Its a mixture of two. The worst part happened is break up in the same week.

Next 2-3 months were said to be my life's toughest part, Codingmart faced loss which we didnt anticipate at all, With break up in heart and business loss in my mind, It was too horrible and new recruited people flashed infront of eyes. Me and senthil felt so much pressure during this time, I even safeguarded 10-20 rupees, We both were feeling too down during this point , But this pressure turned to be a positive one, Bringing my potential which i lost 2 years back, My interest towards photoshop made me to showcase my creative skills, Senthil too with so much of hard work made things possible. People who i cant forget during this time are Rupesh ( who always stands for me , No matter what happen), Balaji (Photographs are meant to be ur memories, But to me this photographer is my sweet memory) , Tharani ( Wish my future girl endorses her character except cooking skill :P) , Whenever i run out of money, This mani stands for me, I wont forget all his help in my lifetime. Vinod- The best thing which happened in this year, He is my gift in 2013 :)Everything changed in last year except one thing , My mom's wake up call, she remained same no matter what happened around me. Brothers too stood up for me , thanks arun ravilla, Sathish, Bala and gowtham. I wont forget my last 1 month with P K , it was too good too.

Finally i cant finish this blog without thanking two ladies who brought so much confidence back to me , One is my sister (mythili babu) and iswaria (Refer my previous blog post- It's about her) . Special thanks to them too

And finally

Moral of the story : Life is full of surprises, Instead of thinking what should have been done, I should focus on what should be done and as-usual happiness is real when it is shared. I will hold smile and energy in my face and i have miles to travel, I am looking forward for it :) Loads of thanks to Sai Kalpana G, I Dedicate this year to you and also to my best brother Senthiil, Love you both.


1 comment:

  1. Kuddos hari. One of the best stories narrated to me:) .all i wish u is to hava fantastic n a succesful newyr.may al yar dreams come true. Love you

    ReplyDelete